- 2002 custom Markley Marine bay-built
- 35 foot length, 12 foot beam
- New (2022) Cummins 370 Horsepower Diesel Engine
- Licensed for up to 6 passengers
- State of the art, Simrad Electronics: High-Chirp Sonar/Fishfinder, GPS with Trail Plotter, 64-Nautical Mile Range Radar and VHF Radio
- Enclosed, comfortable cabin with heat, dinette seating, sinks, and a clean, private bathroom.
- Stereo, bow-thrusters, windless anchor winch
- Equipped with all necessary safety gear including life-jackets, flares, life-ring, etc.
We have top of the line gear to suit any species or situation
Trolling: 35+ Billfisher Rods paired with Okuma T-20L & Solterra level-wind reels, spooled with Suffix Monofilament and Power Pro Braid line. Capt. Scott is meticulous about his tackle and hand-ties most of his trolling lures.
Light-Tackle: Tsunami Tuff Tip Rods matched with Shimano 4000 OC baitrunner spinning reels.